Skip to main content

How to get job?

JOB?

We all people around the world are really concerned about this topic.
Here is some practical tips collected and listed below. It may help you out.

1) 
Firstly I would like to thanks to my parents , my brother and my family who always encourage to me…..
And my friend who always stand with me god and bad time…..
And thanks my hostel friend…. I never forget these friends because they are god and helping nature
(Prasanjeet bhai,siddarth,monu,nitesh,ankit,jitendra,alok,sandeep,pankaj ,anurag,sourabh,nitin,jayendr,bhaijan,ayush,pawan, and all other )
Thanku….thanku so much!!!!!!!
thanku u all who encouraging me , helping me , and inspiring me because without u its not possible and I could not make it…………
Special thanks to Mr. Abhishek Lodhi Sir (Admin of the MRA group)
Bs bhai log me itna hi bolonga ki
BANGLORE HATASH KR SAKTA HE PR NIRASH NHI……

2) 
Srinivasa Kn feeling blessed.
After a struggle of one and half year, finally selected to Tech Mahindra...... Just now received the conformation mail from Tech Mahindra...
Thanks a lot to the almighty smile emoticon. Thanks a lot to my parents, my brothers, Somashekar Kn and Manjunatha Kn who continuously encouraged me and supported me when I was depressed and frustrated. Without their continuous support and help, I wouldn't have cleared this.
Thank a lot to My close friend Sophiya Ayesha, she wasalways there for me when i wasfully frustrated, depressed and lost hope... Her encouragements and supports made me confident, positive and to clear the interview.. Thank u so much MRA Job Seeker... Last but not least, a special thanks to all friends, unknowns who helped me directly and indirectly.....
Thank you so much for your support and help.... 
3) 
Finally placed in ‪#‎Accenture‬ on 22 nov in Delhi....after struggle of 4 months....my elitmus exam was on 15 Nov in bangalore...and elitmus score is 109 but 71 in English....
Interview process was not that tough....around 600 students were dere in Delhi and about 150 were selected. They call 5 students at a time...and ask for d intro wid hobbies...strength and weakness....I mentioned project also in my intro...and he asked some basic question from my project like front end tool and all...den he asked fav subject....and asked some questions from that subject...he also asked me to write a program...I said I m not good in programing...I can't write...den he asked some software testing questions.....
Guys what u have to do is improve ur comunictn skills....and be confident..say evrythng wid confidence and audible too....and u have to look smart...well dressed....
Lots of thanks to this group members and admin....it is possible coz of dis grp only...I applied for Accenture through elitmus after reading all ur instructions admin...
4) 
Finally Placed in
# Sap Lab Pvt. Ltd
for testing profile,
After 6 month of struggle in Bangalore finally i got this job
Thank you Abhishek Lodhi Sir and and Friends.

5) For any help let me know.
You all people are great just have passion and patience and struggle hard and never avoid your opportunity that is on your door step. 
smile emoticon smile emoticon
smile emoticon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Useful video links with Questions and Answers(.NET, SQL/Database, Azure, DSA, Docker, GIT, AI)

A) AI What is artificial intelligence (AI)? B) .NET SOLID Principles In C# With Examples Design Patterns In C# .NET (2023)   Design Patterns   Software Architecture And Patterns Shiva Kumar - .NET (Youtube)   Multithreading and multitasking Multithreading and asynchronous programming and parallel programming in C# (Youtube)   C) SQL/Database SQL Query Interview Questions - SQL Server Database (Youtube)   ACID Properties Of Transaction In DBMS (Youtube) D) Azure   Modules in this learning path - MSDN Susanth Sutheesh (Youtube)   E) DSA   Strivers A2Z DSA Course/Sheet F) Docker   Docker - Everything You Need To Know G) GIT   Start with Git & GitHub in Visual Studio Misc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaUInV445BY Salary Negotiation - 10 tips on how to negotiate a Higher Salary    

npm install on windows 7 python2 not found error and node-sass@3.13.1 error #317

Before I write all, I'd like to say that before the update everything worked well; while updating node from version 7.2.1 to version 9.4.0 and npm from version 5.5.1 to version 5.6.0 in Windows 7 (64-bit) using the installer (https://nodejs.org/en/download/) and installing globally gulp-cli version 2.0.0, as far as npm install starts from the JointsWP folder I get the following error: $ npm install npm WARN deprecated babel-preset-es2015@6.24.1: รฐ  Thanks for using Babel: we recommend using babel-preset-env now: please read babeljs.io/env to update! npm WARN deprecated gulp-util@3.0.8: gulp-util is deprecated - replace it, following the guidelines at https://medium.com/gulpjs/gulp-util-ca3b1f9f9ac5 npm WARN deprecated minimatch@2.0.10: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue > uws@0.14.5 install C:\Users\Bob\Dropbox\Development\vhosts\mongoose-project\vanilla\themes\JointsWP\node_modules\uws > node-gyp rebuild > build_log.txt 2>&

Senior Software Engineer - .NET, Kathmandu

First Round (Decemeber 2022) ------------------------------- Brief: There were 4 people in the interview squad in the both round and each were experitise in their fields. .NET related questions were asked by .NET Expert. SQL related questions were asked by Database Expert. Front End related questions were asked by Front End Expert. Cloud Computing related questions were asked by DevOps Expert. First Round (December 2022) A. Question related to Exceptions & disposable. 1) What is the purpose of exception? 2) How is exception handling done in .NET?  3) What is the purpose of finally block? 4) What is the purpose of IDisposable interface?  5) Why we need to dispose object manually if it is automatically done by the framework? 6) Managed resource vs unmanaged resource? Unmanaged code vs managed code? B. Question related to LINQ or Lambada 1) what the purpose of LINQ or lambada?  2) What is lambad expression?  3) The method like First(), FirstOrDefault(), TakeWhile(), SkipWhile()? 4) IQ